Saturday, January 17, 2009

Big Week

Well, I lost 2 lbs (Yeah), gained a shed in my "back yard" and saw my bumpy dirt "front yard" turned into a flat graded pad ready for a cement foundation.

Kimmee is progressing on her potty training, but not at the speed at which I would like (duh). She went no.2 on the potty chair on Tuesday and got so excited while doing it, she jumped up to see what was in the pot before she finished. It was gross, but I had to laugh. I gave her a pez dispenser for the effort.

Caroline is spending the weekend at Grandma Barker's. It's good for her and wonderful for me. I love her so much, but 3 years is just not my favorite age. I wonder how I'll feel about 3 when she's sixteen :).

Andrew is rolling over in his crib now. Just today, he rolled on his back after he woke up and called me into the bedroom to play peek-a-boo with him. When I looked at him in the crib, he was pulling a blanket over his face and then removing it to giggle at me.

If you haven't had a chance to check out my new recipe, look in the upper right hand corner above the picture of Lily. It'll make you laugh.

No comments: