Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nasty Case of Lazy Bumitis

I'm trying to kick my rear into gear. After two weeks of either being ill, or caring for the 4 ill kids (Randy is a big kid) I've totally lost my umph that I brought back with me from Cali.

The girls had their first trip to the dentist yestderday. Kimmee cried. They ended up polishing her teeth while I held her. I'm beginning to think that this "recommend the dentist visit at two years old" is a pot shot from the M.D.'s to the D.D.S.'s. Caroline rather, was very tense throughout the visit, but actually did very well. No crying. Lot's of four-year-old bravery. Afterwards the doc gave the girls a coin purse, a sticker, an award for no cavities, a kid-sized spin brush, and a t-shirt (with his advertisement on the back, of course). The office was also nicely equipped with brand new toys, a video game system, a t.v., rocking horse, kid castle and dora and princess lounge chairs. Looks like I picked the right dentist the first time :)


No comments: