Monday, August 15, 2011

Soccer Mom

I've been a band nerd, a polka geek, a domestic goddess, a nut case, and now I get to add on "Soccer Mom." Although I have dreaded the title (I don't know why... all the soccer moms that I've met have been awesome), I have embraced the fact that kids come home tired enough to go to bed without a fight. Woo Hoo!

Kimmee loves being a part of her first team.
Caroline and her friend from softball and school.
I didn't realize how much Cambria would like laying out on the grass.
My little Mandrew. He wants so much to play on Kimmee's team. He can kick better and is taller than 1/2 of the 4 and 5-year-olds on the team.
We're really fortunate that the coach allows Andrew to play with the kids.

1 comment:

Bruce-Kathy Barker said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you. I feel like I miss so much.